Freitag, 18. September 2009

HAUL!

So one more post today :)
Teamed up with G1N4 (colorlyrics.blogspot.com) today to buy some make up.
We´ve been to the KaDeWe in Berlin where aaaaall Make up dreams come true^^
Been running around to have a look at all the counters there but nothing really stood out..EXCEPT MAC, benefit and NARS.
I wanted to have a look at the NARS stuff but I have to stay I really wasn´t that impressed. Heard so much about the "Orgasm" blush but that thing really didn´t pull my trigger.
Got the the MAC counter where Gina had picked up two Paintpots for her birthday in october. She picked Artifact and Fresco Rose. I got a new 15 p e/s palette (not on the pics), Duo adhesive for false laches, 189 brush (GOSH! I never knew MAC has a brush like that! Been over the moon!). I also got the Minted eye kohl.

After that Gina and I walked over to the Benefit counter where the counter girl did her make up- really sweet. I got a new eye liner brush and the Powderflage concealer (such a great thing!).

Out of the KaDeWe wasn´t the end of the trip :)
After this we stopped by the drugstore DM and I bought a little palette from Maybelline, some extravagant eyelashes and a midtone pink lipliner and a white/colorless lipliner.

Had so much fun today!  Hope I´ll be able to play around more with my Make up.




2 Kommentare:

  1. Hast du im Kadewe zufällig gesehen, ob Dianne Brill reduziert hat? Ich war jetzt schon eine ganze Weile nicht mehr da und am Telefon sagte mir die Dame vom Counter die Aktion hätten sie (noch) nicht.

    Ich habe übrigens einen Contest mit Verlosung gestartet und würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du mit machst. Kannst ja mal schauen gehen, es gibt ein paar nette Sachen zu gewinnen. :)

    http://schminkmaedchen.blogspot.com/2009/09/schminkmadchens-groer-contest-die.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dankeschön für deine Antwort. :) Ich hatte ja irgendwie das Gefühl, als WOLLTE die Dame nichts sagen. -.- Aber vielleicht wollte sie auch einfach nur sicherstellen, dass man auch ohne die Aktion beim Counter vorbei geht - was ich so nämlich nicht tun werde. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen