Samstag, 2. Mai 2009

Make up for my best friend

Today I had a blast with my best friend. It has been the first time I had the opportunity to to the make up for somebody else!!!
Felt a bit awkward at first but then everything worked well and the result was very pleasing. It was so funny doing the pics ´cause we couldn´t help but laugh and giggle all the time!

I used:
Painterly Paintpot (all over lid)
Frostlite Fluidline (mobile lid)
Kitschmas Pigment (inner third of lid)
Barry M Dazzle Dust Pink Gold (slightly over Kitschmas)
Vintage Gold Pigment (middle of lid)
Violet Pigment (outer part of lid, blended into crease and mixed with Mixing Medium Eyeline as liner on upper lashline)
Carbon eyeshadow (outer V)
Pink Freeze Eyeshadow (highlight)
Manhattan Mascara (drugstore brand)
Miss Fortune Pearlglide Liner (lower lashline)

Prep and Prime face
Strobe cream
Studio Fix Fondation NC 15
Bone Beige Sculpt and Shape powder
Fleur Power Blush
MSF Blonde

Benefit lip Plumper
Ample Pink Plushglass

















Please comment and let me know what you think of it!
Thanks :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen